R&D Equipment Maintenance and Operations Technician
Miromatrix Medical Inc. is a company engaged in the development, based upon its proprietary perfusion decellularization/recellularization technology, of fully biological human organs for transplant, as well as organ-derived biological products for hernia repair and advanced wound care. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company with novel products.
Miromatrix has immediate openings for highly motivated individuals who want to join our team. We are currently hiring an R&D Equipment and Operations Technician at our Eden Prairie, MN facility. This individual oversees the laboratory equipment, prep room and warehouse with core responsibilities of:
- Maintenance and calibration of equipment
- Maintain equipment documentation files
- Ensuring appropriate levels of materials are kept stocked in the laboratory prep room and warehouse
- Prepare unused materials (tubing sets, cannula, bioreactor jars and supplies, etc.)
- Prepare supplies for autoclaving and autoclave supplies to achieve appropriate stocking levels
- Maintain the prep room in an organized and clean manner
- Receiving incoming supplies in the warehouse
- Work with ordering personnel to ensure critical item inventory levels are maintained and keep the warehouse organized
- Oversee R&D document control to ensure SOPs and forms are updated and archived properly
Occasional weekend work may be required to ensure autoclaved items are available for use during the week.
Interested individuals must be a high school graduate or have completed a GED. Excellent organizational, verbal, written and interpersonal skills are essential, as well as enthusiasm for a collaborative work culture. Must be familiar with Excel, have reliable transportation and be able to lift 40 lbs.
Consideration given for progressive educational accomplishments and related work experience.
Preference given to candidates with a demonstrated history of equipment repair or maintenance, scientific background and/or prior laboratory experience.
Miromatrix offers competitive compensation and benefits with great growth potential. The company is committed to providing a safe, fair and enjoyable work environment. Job offer is contingent upon a background check and drug screening. Miromatrix is an equal opportunity employer.