MIROMESH® is a non-crosslinked acellular surgical mesh, derived from the highly vascularized porcine liver. It is intended to be implanted to reinforce soft tissue and is also intended for implantation to reinforce soft tissue where weakness exists in patients requiring soft tissue repair or reinforcement in plastic and reconstructive surgery. MIROMESH also is FDA cleared for quilting if bigger sizes are desired.
Contact us to get in touch to order MIROMESH®
MIROMESH Supporting Materials
- Repair of Paraesophageal Herniation Post Mini-Gastric Bypass Using MIROMESH Biologic Matrix
- Evaluation of MIROMESH in a Porcine Ventral Hernia Model
- Recurrent Hiatal Hernia Repair with MIROMESH Biologic Matrix
- Recurrent Hiatal Hernia Revision with MIROMESH Biologic Matrix
- An In vivo Analysis of Miromesh- A Novel Porcine Liver Prosthetic Created by Perfusion Decellularization
The product is processed and stored in a phosphate buffered aqueous solution, packaged in an inner sterile pouch and outer non-sterile pouch, and sterilized with electron beam irradiation.
MIROMESH comes in a variety of sizes and is intended for use only by trained medical professionals who are familiar with surgical procedures and techniques involving surgical mesh. Federal (U.S.A) law restricts this product to sale by or on the order of a physician.
See IFU for full prescribing information and warnings.
*A vessel on the open edge of MIROMESH was cannulated and a red dye was injected into the graft to demonstrate the presence of the native liver vasculature, including the capillaries.