MIRODERM® is a non-crosslinked acellular wound matrix derived from porcine liver for the management of wounds including:
- Partial and full-thickness wounds
- Pressure ulcers
- Venous ulcers
- Chronic vascular ulcers
- Diabetic ulcers
- Tunneled and undermined wounds
- Trauma wounds (abrasions, lacerations, second-degree burns, skin tears)
- Drainage wounds and surgical wounds (donor sites/grafts, post-Mohs surgery, post-laser surgery, podiatric, wound dehiscence)
One surface of MIRODERM retains the native liver capsule (an epithelial basement membrane) and the opposite surface is comprised of open liver matrix. The capsule surface of MIRODERM is placed outwards by placing the “L” notch in the upper right hand corner in an ”L” orientation.
Contact us to get in touch to order MIRODERM
MIRODERM Supporting Materials
- MIRODERM Fenestrated Case Series on DFUs That Previously Failed Advanced Therapies
- Patient with Retrorectal Necrotizing Fasciitis Forgoes Colostomy in Favor of Treatment with Fenestrated MIRODERM Biologic Wound Matrix
- Advanced Wound Care of Perivulvar-Pelvic Necrotizing Fasciitis Using MIRODERM Biologic Wound Matrix
- Advanced Wound Care of Pyoderma Gangrenosum in 4-Year-Old Wound
MIRODERM is processed and stored in a phosphate buffered aqueous solution, packaged in an inner sterile pouch and outer non-sterile pouch, and sterilized with electron beam irradiation.
MIRODERM comes in a variety of sizes and is intended for use only by trained medical professionals who are familiar with wound procedures and techniques involving the use of a wound matrix. Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts this product to sale by or on the order of a physician. Miromatrix also offers MIRODERM Fenestrated and MIRODERM Fenestrated Plus.
See IFU for full prescribing information and warnings.