Medical Device Sales Consultant – Wound
Locations: Atlanta, Baltimore, Dallas, Houston, Oklahoma City, Orlando, and Tampa
Miromatrix is a company engaged in the development, based upon its proprietary perfusion decellularization/recellularization technology, of fully biological human whole organs for transplant, as well as organ-derived acellular biological products for hernia repair and advanced wound care. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company with novel proprietary products.
We have an opening for a Territory Sales Representative in areas listed above. We are seeking a highly motivated, entrepreneurial, innovative territory salesperson to support the continued fast adoption of our high performing MIRODERM® wound care biologic matrix. MIRODERM is the first and only wound care platform derived from porcine liver. The Territory Sales Rep will exclusively make calls on hospitals, VAs and outpatient wound centers within a defined sales territory to increase our MIRODERM platform’s market penetration.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Call Points are both OR and Outpatient Centers: General Surgery, Podiatric Surgery, Plastic/Reconstructive Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma, and Outpatient Wound Care Centers.
The ideal candidate must be located within 25 miles of targeted area:
· Build and develop direct relationships with physicians, wound care providers, and administrative personnel
· Learn, present, educate, and support others on the data, documentation, reimbursement, and clinical guidance to quickly establish product evaluations within accounts to lead to initial orders and repeat business
· Work with the hospital administration to successfully navigate the New Product Committee process
· Sell into both contracted and non-contracted environments
· Limited overnight travel
· Demonstrate a sense of urgency in managing all inquiries and requests
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Ability to learn and present highly technical scientific literature efficiently and thoroughly
· Minimum of 3 years of a proven sales track record in the OR and wound care center environment. Experience with biologic products is preferred.
What We Offer:
· Competitive base pay, variable compensation plan, stock options, and a generous benefits programs
· Samples, sales tools, and marketing support to assist in your sales efforts
· Extensive ongoing personalized training to best prepare and support your sales goals
· Fast growing contracted selling environment
Miromatrix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, and any other characteristic protected by law.